We welcome you to this the 26th KENT MEMORIAL LECTURES, to be held on 15th & 16th September 2018, at PHD House, 4/2, Siri Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, Hauz Khas New Delhi-110016.
KENT MEMORIAL LECTURES, is a prestigious National Homoeopathic Conference of South Delhi Homoeopathic Association, and has now earned the Brand Image as KML/SDHA. The event primarily focusses on Academics, and invites good faculty from various parts of the Country (Internationally famous Teachers, also the Unsung Heroes).
It is a collective responsibility of all of us to have a family environment during the entire 2 days, and maintain dignity till the end of the sessions, and display the maturity as is expected with our profession. This is important for the maximum output in the sessions. Here are some of the guidelines for you: –
1. The Registration Counter shall start functioning at 8 A.M. on 15-09-2018. Please report on this counter, and inform whether you are Doctor Delegate/Student/Sponsored Delegate/Life Member/Invitee/Speaker/Reception Committee Member. This shall make your registration quicker.
2. During this time, you can also indulge into fellowship, while enjoying welcome tea, as also interact with the Exhibitors.
3. You would be provided with the appropriate kit, whichever/wherever eligible, as also the Lunch Coupons. Please try to make an identity mark (like your visiting card), so as not to confuse/interchange with that of any of your colleagues.
4. All those, who have paid the amount online, please inform us in advance, with your transaction ID, to facilitate the Registration Process. We have observed certain errors in such registrations, therefore, please bring the proof of payment with you.
5. We shall obtain your signatures at the Registration Counter. The sponsored delegates have to mark their attendance on both days.
6. We have also observed that there are certain errors in the amounts deposited by certain individuals. Please do go through the Fee Structure thoroughly, as mentioned in the Brochure, and compare it with the amount you have deposited. In case, you have paid less, then you would be asked to pay more amount than what you have actually deposited before you are registered as a delegate. THIS IS A PRE-INTIMATION TO YOU TO AVOID ANY DISCUSSION DURING THE REGISTRATION.
7. During the sessions, you are advised not to disturb the speaker, until & unless the speaker puts any question to you. Any query in your mind, may please be noted on the pads given to you, and put to the speaker. The question answer session shall be in the last hour of the sessions on the 1st day, and on the 2nd day, it would be prior to the Valedictory Session.
8. The programme schedule would be provided to you during the registration process. At times, certain amendments have to be made, depending upon the local/on the spot situation.
9. During the Tea/Lunch Breaks, please maintain the orderly que system. But please do give preference to the Senior Citizens/Organizers to jump the que in-between, as the Senior Citizens take longer time to eat/drink, and the organizers have to coordinate the proceedings.
10. It is your responsibility, and interest, to be in the auditorium in time. Those, who might be attending for the first time would notice that KML is a serious academic learning platform, and not a fair/tamasha.
11. Please be free to put your remarks on the paper being provided to you for the feedback. Your observations/suggestions always help us to improve each time.
12. Eatables are not permitted inside the auditorium, and any scratch, pasting etc are not allowed to be done, as these are the basics for the ambience of the place.